Online store – including outsourcing and in-house capability. Goods and services to include virtual services with layer 2 payment processing solution and applications on top of the payment platform (lightning apps or lapps).
At the first phase, virtual services are categorised into:
- art – sketching helps to increase the power of observation, understanding and appreciating spatial structure, communicating ideas and concepts through storyboarding. This includes drawing faces, anime,
- coding – Python, HTML, PHP
- education/training – finance, sales & marketing, information technology
In getting ready for a world of smarteverything, it will be necessary to merge technology on internet of things to the currency of the internet. For a start, it will be useful to build the base for individuals to participate in this space.
Automation – installing microprocessor i.e.
- Raspberry Pi 3B running on Linux
- formatting of SD Card
- downloading NOOBS
- downloading Raspbian, a Debian-based computer operating system for Raspberry Pi
- downloading Apache web server to work in tandem with the various programming languages - Python, HTML, PHP etc.
- Vending machine (integrating payment processing to the brick-and-mortar world)
- installing/configuring Pusher – as a service/relaying platform to trigger code(s)/function(s)
- screen, breadboard, GPIO – including installation of sensors, code to trigger event when certain conditions are met
- mobile wallet
Bridging the last mile gap - to alleviate the pain points for on boarding individuals to the respective communities. To look for the path of least resistance / low hanging fruits to entice the early adopters/influencers into the ecosystem. Key account management can be applied to fast track adoption.